Do you have experience from IT and a good understanding of how IT tools operate? Are you interested in creating value by the help of IT tools? Do you have an academic degree in IT?
You will be working in a small central team within SKF:s IT organization where you will be a key player in supporting the global roll out of SAP SuccessFactors.
The team believes in teamwork and feedback, they are passionate about what they do and they like to have fun at work. You will have an essential role in building and delivering an expanding HR application that will be the future standard within SKF. This means working closely with internal stakeholders and process owners to deliver a trouble free and effective solution to their end users: managers, HR partners and employees around the world.
You will also interact with both the supplier of the Cloud solution as well as other stakeholders and application owners within the IT organization. This will give you a unique opportunity to network in a truly global organization, SKF is present in over 130 countries. A dynamic environment with a global network!
This is a position where you will work with varied tasks, everything from the global roll out of SAP SuccessFactors to analyzing business requirements, data loading and configuration, to continuous system developments and improvements.
You will drive and support the global roll out of SAP SuccessFactors within SKF. Your main responsibilities in the project will be to act as a Work package manager. This means that you will work as a junior project manager in smaller project as well as you will build application configuration which follows both a global standard and, at the same time, supports local requirements and legislation. This is done through close collaboration with the business where you transform business requirements into a working solution.
The position will give you great opportunity to learn and develop your skills together with highly skilled experts within IT applications.
The position will also give you the opportunity to:
* Act as 4th line support and as a Subject Matter Expert for the application.
* Support in daily ad-hoc tasks and administrative routines such as processing data requests, ensuring and following up on integration issues, and problem solving.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
You who have an understanding of how IT tools operate in the line organization, and a genuine interest in creating value through IT will enjoy working in the team. We see that you are analytical, service-minded and self-managing. With the ability to coordinate both your own and others tasks in a project environment, you will be the next star at SKF. You have a systematic and logical mindset to grasp the full scope of the solution and with high integrity when supporting sensitive data.
Are you open minded with a strong ability to learn, and with a proactive mindset striving for continuous development and business oriented solutions this is the right position for you!
* Bachelors Degree in IT or equivalent education.
* IT background, preferably with a basic understanding with Cloud solutions
* Genuine interest in IT tools such as SAP or other HR tools.
* Medium skills in Excel is required.
* Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
* Preferably you have previous experience with SAP SuccessFactors, or other similar HR applications.
* Experience from similar role is considered as a merit. HR knowledge or Superuser/Subject Matter Expert experience is also considered as a plus.
* Swedish written and spoken
* Start: as soon as possible
* Work extent: fulltime
* Location: Gothenburg
* Contact information: email@example.com
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at[firstname.lastname@example.org] (mailto:email@example.com) and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.