Do you want to get a foothold in a growing company where the development opportunities are big? In that case the role as a Junior Application Specialist is something for you! At the office in Stockholm there is a young and hungry climate and you will be able to learn a lot from your colleagues. Do you want to come to a pleasant workplace with focus on technical solutions and customer service, this is the job for you!
Academic Work is looking for a new employee for the job as a Junior Application Specialist to our client Worldline. Worldline is expanding and would like to find a hungry person to their support team.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Worldline is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
This job is a staffing position, which means that you will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant at Worldline.
The intention from Worldline is that they will offer you a permanent employment, given that all parts are satisfied with the cooperation.
In the role as Junior Application Specialist at Worldline you will primarily be working with a strong focus on exemplary customer service through supporting the customers who is using the proprietary payment platform. The work involves responsibility for troubleshooting and problem solving, and through close cooperation with the operation/NOC-team, you will get a great overview of the monitoring of the system. The role is very communicative and it is very important that you are passionate about the customer dialogue as well as problem solving. Beyond the support there is common that you participate in telephone meetings. A good cooperation and a customized communication is very important for you to be successful in the role!
You will be a part of the Merchant Support-team consisting of 13 people. Under the introduction, you will follow a senior colleague to get a deeper insight into what the job involves. At Worldline you can expect a personalized leadership with good opportunities for challenges and development, both in your competence and in your daily work.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
We are looking for a person who have a relevant academic education. You also have a great interest when it comes to technics and you have previous experience of working in the Linux-environment. As Worldline mostly works with international customers we see that you who applies for the position is fluent in the English language, both in speak and written. It is of merit if you have good knowledge in Spanish.
We think you have knowledge in the following competences:
* Databases and SQL
We will be extra interested if you have previous experience of:
* Queue management and application operation
* Shell Script
* Previous experience of TCPi/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/internet Protocol)
It is considered an additional qualification if you have previous work experience within IT-support and/or process work according to ITIL. Furthermore it is consider a merit if you have experience in working with Java and data encryption with PGP and SSL.
We believe that you have a genuine interest in working with problem solving and that you enjoy working in a fast pace. As a Junior Application Specialist, we see that you like to have constant communication and that you see yourself as a social and service minded person. You will be working as the person at the center, which demands that you can drive your work forward by yourself and that you are flexible in your way of work. You have the ability to stay calm and focused in stressful situations, and finally we believe that you show initiative and that you are an able team worker.
* START: Immediately, in consideration of notice
* WORK EXTENT: Full time. After some months you will at one occasion per week, work evening and one occasion per month, you will work night. This is so that Worldlines international customer can get the best service as possible.
* LOCATION: Hammarby Sjöstad, Stockholm
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Worldline is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits. Read more [here]((https://www.academicwork.se/vart-erbjudande-till-heltidskonsulter).
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Worldline is a leading supplier of international payment solutions for e-trading and their among their customers there is some of the worlds biggest e-trading companies. Worldline have 120 employees who are located in Stockholm, London and USA. Moreover, as they are in a face of growth they now need to broaden their Merchant Support-team in Stockholm. At the office in Stockholm it is a young and hungry climate and you will be able to learn a lot of your colleagues. Do you want to come to a great workplace where people choose to stay; this is the assignment for you!