Via Dfind IT
Ready to find out if making the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience really is your playground? All you have to do is pass the 3 game levels below and claim the win! Let s find out, shall we?! Here we go!
You will be on a mission to clearly define the goals and achieve the desired results for our Quality Assurance work in a Scrum development environment. In order to succeed, you are responsible for:
• Leading and setting up our full test strategy
• Teaching and developing our QA group
• Developing and maintaining 100% test coverage in our backend applications
• Adding and maintaining end to end tests as well unit tests
• Improving our test reports
Confident that you will be successful in that mission and ticked off all the boxes? Brilliant! Let s enter
In order to succeed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
• Should have at least 5 years of experience working in this field
• Should have a relevant education and it is an advantage if you have worked in a role as a leader before
• Are never fully satisfied with the work and always think there is room for improvement
• Genuinely think that testing / test automation is fun
• Possess high-level (oral as well as written) English
• Have a great overview of things with an ability to detect details whilst also seeing the bigger picture
• Know what s really important and what can wait until tomorrow – no stress.
Again, boxes ticked off? Well done, you! You are almost there, so let s move to level 3 now!
Right, you have already got an idea that your role is all about taking our test strategy and quality assurance to the next level! Besides the whole team eagerly waiting for you, these are the people you will be on a mission with:
• Our testers
• Our development team, especially our backend team
You totally would choose them for the mission as well? Congratulations! It looks like you have a lot of what it takes to be a winner in this game.
What’s the jackpot?
• Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry
• Really making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation;
• Truly fun and supportive multinational team (and yes, a healthy dose of humour is guaranteed on a regular basis!)
Global Gaming is a challenger in the igaming industry. They deliver innovative and safe gaming services and are operating a number of successful casino brands, primarily in the Nordics. Global Gaming’s focus is to provide online casino games. SpelLandet is the newest brand in the Gobal Gaming constellation and Ninja Casino is another example of their brands, and is the leading brand.
Global Gaming already has a strong foothold in the Nordic region and is now expanding across Europe. In addition to operating our own brands, we offer innovative, secure and high-quality gambling services to B2B customers through a proprietary technology platform – in their local language and license where possible. Global Gaming creates the conditions for people to enjoy the casino experience online – and for our staff to enjoy a developing lifestyle. This means caring for players as well as for employees.
Not because we “must”, but because we care.
For more information: www.globalgaming.com
Contact and Application
This recruitment is being conducted in collaboration with Dfind IT. If you have any questions please contact Recruitment Consultant Carolina Jonsson email@example.com or +46 725 184202. Candidates will be contacted in august . Please apply via our online recruitment system at http://www.dfind.se/it/
We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded. Your application will be handled confidentially.
Employer: Global Gaming